What it is
StreamFile Core™ is a cross-platform application for encoding the popular NewTek NDI® IP video standard and Windows desktop applications to NLE-friendly ProRes, DNx, and XDCAM codecs. Built upon the same core that powers our award-winning mRes™ encoder, StreamFile Core™ bridges the gap between new IP-based video technology and legacy file-based workflows. This application will enable facilities and studios moving to a remote-work or IP-based platform to utilize their existing NLE, graphics, and digital system infrastructures.
StreamFile Core™ is agnostic to frame rate and resolution. This architecture allows for a future-proof way to utilize evolving IP video standards without any hardware upgrades to existing systems.
StreamFile Core is an easy-to-use tool that builds upon Pronology’s reputation of creating simple and understandable user interfaces. It allows for analysis and validation of hardware to insure compatibility, simple setup and optimal performance. This affordable tool is designed to be run on any system with minimal setup allowing companies of any size to enter the IP technology landscape, without a large investment.
Compatibility, low cost, reliability and ease of use make Pronology’s StreamFile Core a must-have for any company interested in integrating with emerging IP technologies.
- Allows for encoding of the popular NewTek NDI® and Haivision SRT IP standards.
- Facilitates the recording of popular file-based codecs such as Apple ProRes and Avid DNx.
- Enables facilities moving to work-from-home or IP-based platforms to utilize their existing NLE, graphics, and digital system infrastructures
- Agnostic to frame rate and resolution
- Scale the number of encode channels per machine based on device performance
- Future-proof the ability to utilize IP video standards without any hardware upgrades to existing systems
- Simple set-up, easy to use, optimal performance
- Must have for any company interested in integrating with emerging IP technologies
NDI ® is a registered trademark of Newtek