StreamFile Core, built upon the same core architecture that powers Pronology’s award-winning mRes encoder, allows for capture of computer desktops and windows. This application enables facilities adopting remote production workflows to utilize their existing NLE, graphics, and digital system infrastructures while adding new media sources.
Agnostic to frame rate and resolution, StreamFile Core is an easy-to-use tool that builds upon Pronology’s reputation of creating simple and understandable user interfaces. This cost-effective tool is designed to run on any system with minimal setup allowing companies of any size to utilize high quality desktop capture without a large investment.
Compatibility, low cost, reliability and ease of use make Pronology’s StreamFile Core a must have for any company interested in integrating desktop capture into their existing workflows.
- Allows for encoding of entire desktop or select windows
- Facilitates the recording of popular file based codecs such as Apple Prores and Avid DNx.
- Enables facilities to utilize their existing NLE, graphics, and digital system infrastructures
- Simple set-up, easy to use, optimal performance
- Must have for any company interested in a simple way to capture desktop windows in high quality formats