StreamFile Core, built upon the same core architecture that powers Pronology’s award-winning mRes encoder, bridges the gap between IP-based video technology and legacy workflows. This application will enable facilities and studios moving to an IP-based platform to utilize their existing NLE, graphics, and digital system infrastructures.
The application is agnostic to frame rate and resolution. This architecture allows for a future-proof way to utilize IP video standards without any hardware upgrades to existing systems.
StreamFile Core is an easy-to-use tool that builds upon Pronology’s reputation of creating simple and understandable user interfaces. This cost-effective tool is designed to run on any system with minimal setup allowing companies of any size to enter the IP technology landscape, without a large investment.
Compatibility, low cost, reliability and ease of use make Pronology’s StreamFile Core a must have for any company interested in integrating with emerging IP technologies.
- Allows for encoding of the popular NDI® IP standard
- Facilitates the encoding of NLE-friendly codecs such as ProRes and DNx, with more to come
- Enables facilities moving to an IP-based platform to utilize their existing NLE, graphics, and digital system infrastructures
- Agnostic to frame rate and resolution
- Future-proofs the ability to utilize IP video standards without any hardware upgrades to existing systems
- Simple set-up, easy to use, optimal performance
- Must have for any company interested in integrating with emerging IP technologies
This demo version of StreamFile Core is limited to encoding 3 minutes at a time and will include a watermark.
NDI ® is a registered trademark of Newtek